On this page, you will learn about removing the FRP lock (factory reset protection) on your Samsung M20 device. The FRP removal tutorial helps you remove/bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung M20 device. We have shared the tutorial with all resources. i.e., Tool and USB Driver.
Samsung M20 FRP Remove/Bypass
01. Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
02. Download SamFw FRP Tool on your computer. Then follow the following steps.
03. Now, open the SamFw FRP Tool. For opening the tool, double click on the SamFwFRPTool.exe.
04. After opening the tool, you will see the following user interface.
05. Now, connect your Samsung M20 device to MTP Mode.06. Then, go to the emergency on your M20 device.
07. Now, dial *#0*#.
08. After dialing *#0*#, you will see the service menu on your Samsung M20 device. i.e., Sensor checking, Touch checking, Speaker checking, etc. In this step, you have nothing to do. Just follow the following steps.
09. Return to the tool and go to *#0*# Mode tab. Now, click on the Remove FRP.
10. After clicking on the Remove FRP, you will see a pop-up message on your Samsung M20 device that says to click Allow for enabling ADB.
11. Now, click Allow.
12. FRP removal on your Samsung M20 device is successful. If FRP removal is successful on your device, you will see Removing Ok message.
Congratulations! you learned about removing or bypassing the FRP lock on the Samsung M20 device.
[*] Read Carefully: You must go to the service menu by dialing *#0*#. Otherwise, never you can’t reset the FRP lock.
[*] SamFw FRP Tool: If you are looking for the SamFw FRP Tool, click here to get the latest SamFw FRP Tool.
[*] USB Driver: If you want to reset FRP lock using SamFw FRP, you must install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. Click here to get that latest Samsung USB Driver.
[*] Get More Tutorial: We have shared the FRP removal tutorial for all Samsung devices. Click here to get the FRP Removal Tutorial.