Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52 helps you to connect your Samsung devices to the Download mode, MTP mode, and ADB mode. The USB Driver also helps flash, unlock, and repair your Samsung devices.
You will find the direct links to get the Samsung USB Driver on the current page. We have shared the Driver as a zip package. We recommend using WinRAR or 7zip to extract the Driver.
Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206 For Windows
Samsung USB Driver allows connecting your Samsung devices to the Windows computer. We recommend using the latest version of the USB Driver.
How To Install Samsung USB Driver?
- Download Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
- Extract USB Driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7zip to extract.
- Firstly, double-click on the USB Driver. Then follow the following steps.
- Click on the Next button and tick on the I Agree to check box.
- Again, click on the Next button. Then follow the next instructions on the installation process.
- It takes a few seconds to finish the installation process.
Use Latest Version: We recommend using the latest version of the Samsung USB Driver because the newest version supports the latest Samsung devices.
No Virus: The Samsung USB Driver v18.104.22.168 has no virus. Because firstly, we scanned it using Virus Total (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload) website, then uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credits deserved the Samsung Electronics. Because they created and distributed this USB Driver for free.
SamFw FRP Tool: If you are looking for the SamFw FRP Tool, click here to get the latest SamFw FRP Tool.
Tutorial: If you are unclear about the short tutorial for installing Samsung USB Driver and need a full tutorial with the video. Then click here to get a Full Tutorial With a Video.